West Street Bakehouse bakes to order every Friday:
- On the preceding Saturday we email you the menu for the coming week. Not on our mailing list? Contact us via our form.
- You place your order with us by Tuesday 5PM.
- We bake your bread and have it ready for you to collect from our collection boxes by 5PM on baking day (Friday). We send a text to customers when their order is ready for pickup so do not set out before you have received our text in order to avoid any wasted journeys. When we are very busy, your order might be ready a bit after 5PM but in general we try to stick with 5PM. You can collect ANY TIME on Friday after you receive your text. No need to rush to collect.
- Payment: Regular customers are invoiced and pay in arrears by bank transfer (tab customers). New and occasional customers prepay by bank transfer by Tuesday 5PM of the week of delivery. No cash.
- Most of our customers are regulars but there is no obligation to order every week and you only pay for what your order.
- Once an order is placed we expect the bread to be paid for unless you cancel your order by Wednesday 10AM.
- You can ask to be removed from the mailing list at any point and join it again at a later date if you so wish.